Download and Install WhatsApp on iPad/iPod Touch Without Jailbreak: WhatsApp on iPad/iPod Touch on iOS 9.4, 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1, iOS 9.3/9.2.1 or iOS 9.2/9.1, 9 or iOS 10.WhatsApp is the most popular chat messenger which enables us to connect with people all over the world.
All persons who own a smartphone are using WhatsApp on their devices. With the provision of facilities like WhatsApp call, Image sending, video sending, pdf sending, contact sending WhatsApp has overtaken almost all messengers which are available in current market like hike, kik etc.
For iPad/ iPod Touch users WhatsApp hasn’t released its application yet so it was almost impossible to install WhatsApp on iPad/ iPod Touch but since nothing is impossible in current technical scenario a way is out which will allow iPad/ iPod Touch users to install WhatsApp Messenger on their devices.
WhatsApp for iPad/iPod iOS 9.4/iOS 9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1 or iOS 9.3/9.2.1 or iOS 9.2/9 + Without Jailbreak
Readers might be getting surprised over this but the proceeding parts of the article will deal with this topic itself and show the readers as to how to install their favorite messenger on their iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad Air 2, 3, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Mini 2, iPod Touch 4th generation, 5th generation, 6G running on iOS 9.3, 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2/9.3.3, iOS 9.4, 9.2.1/9.2, iOS 9/9.1 or iOS 10 and that too WITHOUT JAILBREAK.
Before diving into the main topic following are the essentials which are must for the installation of WhatsApp on iPad/ iPod touch devices. MovieBox is best movies application on iOS 10 iPhone/iPad & iPod Touch. Get MovieBox for iOS 10/iOS 9.4/9.3/9.2.1 or iOS 9+ iPhone/iPad.
Lets dig some research on requirements to install WhatsApp on iPad/iPod Touch iOS 9.4, 9.3, iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.2, 9.3.1, iOS 9.2.1/9.2, 9.1/9 or iOS 10 devices.
Requirements to Install WhatsApp on iPad/iPod iOS 9.4, iOS 10/9.3/9.3.2, iOS 9.2.1/9.2+ No Jailbreak
- PC/ Laptop (Windows[10/7/8.1/8/XP] or MAC)
- PC/ Laptop must have the iFunBox application installed on it. If not then it is required to be downloaded and installed from iFunBox.com
- iPhone is required. Don’t worry. It is just needed for one time so readers can borrow from their friends for a while. You don’t need to go and buy your own personal iPhone.
- iPad/ iPod on which we have to get WhatsApp installed.
After gathering the above essentials following are the steps which are required to be followed for the installation of WhatsApp on iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad Air 2, 3, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Mini 2, iPod Touch 4th generation, 5th generation, 6G running on iOS 9.3, iOS 10, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.4, 9.2.1/9.2.
Install WhatsApp for iPad on iOS 9.4/iOS 10, iOS 9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1 or iOS 9.3/9.2.1 or iOS 9.2/9.1+
- First step is to connect our iPad/ iPod Touch with the PC/ Laptop.
- Thereafter readers must log in using their Apple ID and download WhatsApp from the store after going into iTunes.
- Password will be required for the installation of the application.
- After the installation is complete there must be a file named ipa and we need to get this file. Mac users will get the file from following path>>>Home >> Music >> iTunes >> iTunes Media >> Mobile applications >>Whatsapp.ipa Windows users will get the file from the following path>>C >> User >> My Music >> iTunes >> iTunes media >> Mobile Application >>Whatsapp.ipa.
- After the file has been found readers are requested to bring the file to desktop by dragging.
- Now we need to go to iFunBox and use its install application feature.
- After tapping on install application we will see the whatsapp.ipa file on screen.
- Tapping install will make the file get installed.
- Now comes the requirement of iPhone. If WhatsApp is previously installed on the device just remove it and then again download and install.
- Readers now will be aware regarding the common WhatsApp procedure which is required to get it installed.
- After verification with the text message code we require to connect the iPhone to PC/ Laptop.
- Inside the phone we need to go to User Application >> WhatsApp. Inside there will be a folder titled Documents And Library. Cut and paste the folder on desktop.
- Now iPad/ iPod needs to be connected after removing the iPhone and the same folder as mentioned in the above step which is now on the desktop of PC/ Laptop needs to be moved to User Application >> WhatsApp of the iPad/ iPod touch.
The above procedure works on WhatsApp on iPad on iOS 10 also.
- GBA4iOS for iOS 9.4/9.3 or iOS 9.2/9 or iOS 10 iPad/iPhone.
- Online Movies: Terrarium TV Apk, VideoMix App & Newest Movies HD Apk.
That’s all what is required to enjoy our favorite messenger on iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad Air 2, 3, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Mini 2, iPod Touch 4th generation, 5th generation, 6G running on iOS 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.4, 9.2.1/9.2