Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location/GPS Not Found Problems: Location and GPS Error| How To Fix| Pokemon Go (Android): The most awaited game from Nintendo i.e. Pokemon Go has finally been released and within a few days it became an instant hit among gamers. The game has been released for three countries namely USA, New Zealand and Australia.
Rest of the world needs to wait a little more as even if they install the game now it won’t show any Pokemon in their area. However soon after its release players all around the world are facing mainly two issues or errors in the game. One is location and the other is GPS error. Read more to solve or fix ‘Failed To Detect Location’ and ‘GPS Not Found’ errors in Pokemon Go for Android Devices.
Fix ‘GPS Signal Can’t Be Found’ & ‘Failed To Detect Location’ Error | Pokemon Go
Want to bypass JailBreak Detection check in Pokemon Go? Get Master Ball Cydia Tweak. This tweak successfully bypassed my iPhone 6 Plus Jailbreak Detection. iOS users get this tweak to ByPass Jailbreak Detection in your respective iOS devices.
Well! Not delaying further following are the methods to get rid of the two main errors which the players of Pokemon Go are facing.
Following are the points that need to be kept in mind for dealing with the above mentioned errors. Android Users like HTC, Micromax, Lenovo, Sony, Samsung, Motorola, One Plus, LG and lot more devices follow this procedure to fix this “Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location” & GPS Not Found Problem”.
- Basic step is that we can try turning GPS on and off.
- Restarting the phone or re-installing the game is another option.
- We need to ensure that the GPS is set to ‘High Accuracy’.
- If none of the above works then we need to access the ‘Developer Options.’ For this we need to go to ‘Settings; System/About Phone’ and press ‘Build Number’ 7 times and then again go back to Settings-> System.
- There we will see an option ‘Developer Options’. In it we need to turn off or disable ‘Allow Mock Locations’.
- Also please ensure that you have maximum sky visibility as GPS won’t work properly in an area full of tall buildings.
- Also please ensure that you are living in USA, Australia or New Zealand as in countries other than this Pokemon Go won’t work.
Other Users like Windows Phones, Kindle Fire, BlackBerry and other OS users must wait for my next guide to fix this respective error in your devices.
Pokemon Go ‘Failed To Detect Location’ & ‘GPS Not Found’ Fix!
For people living in countries other than Australia, New Zealand, USA Pokemon Go can be enjoyed on iDevice or Android Device who are jail broken and rooted respectively. We can bypass jail break detection using the tweak and thereafter by faking GPS we can play Pokemon Go from any country and that too by sitting at our own home. We will bring you the post about that soon. Keep reading.
Want to read more interesting posts? Go through the following links.
- Download MegaBox HD Apk App for Android/iOS|MegaBox HD App.
- Download Terrarium TV Apk Android/Terrarium TV App for Windows/Mac.
So guys that’s all for this post. Now the readers are aware as to how to solve or fix ‘Failed To Detect Location’ and ‘GPS Signal Can’t Be Found’ errors in Pokemon Go for Android Devices.
Feel free to comment your issues and concerns over here and we will address them on priority basis.