iFile – One of the Prime 10 Programs for iOS: iFile Download on iOS 10, 9.4, 9.3.3 or iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1, 9.2, 9.1 or iOS 9+ iPad/iPhone:Want an app that is conscious in itself to handle your iDevice for you? Well! Who doesn’t when it comes to the case for iPhone and iPad. No need to wait anymore as this desire has already been fulfilled by the app named iFile.
Want to know more about the app and its functionality? Then read further to get to know regarding download and installation of iFile on iOS 10, iOS 9.4, iOS 9.1/9, iOS 9.2/9.2.1, iOS 9.3.2/9.3/9.3.3, 9.3.1, iOS 9.4 and iOS 10 without jail break.
Download iFile for iOS 10/9.4 & iOS 9.3.2, 9.3.1 or iOS 9.3/iOS 9.2.1/9.2/9.1/9 iPhone/iPad
Some of our readers must not be knowing as to what iFile is and what is its purpose. For them the following points will help. GBA4iOS users get this to [Fix*]GBA4iOS Could Not be Installed at This Time Error 2016.
- It is a very effective File Management tool for iOS.
- It stores all of our info and important notifications at one location in order to make it reachable thus saving us a lots of time.
- Single app for all our normal needs for example cut, copy, paste, compress, uncompressed, delete, install and many other functions.
iFile for iOS (iPhone/iPad) on iOS 10/9.4 or iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.2 or iOS 9.3.1/9.3 or iOS 9.2.1/9.2, iOS 9.1/9+ Without Jailbreak
Since the app is not available officially on the Apple App Store users can get it by following certain easy steps. The app will work smoothly on iPhone 6S/6, iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus, iPhone 5/5S/5C , iPhone 4S, iPad(2, 3, 4), iPad Air 2, 3, 4, Mini running on iOS 10, 9.1/9, iOS 9.3.2/9.3.3 or iOS 9.3.1/9.3, iOS 9.2. iOS 9.4 without jail break.
Without wasting any time further for our highly enthusiastic readers lets get down to the steps for installation of iFile on iOS 9.1/9, iOS 9.2/9.2.1, iOS 9.3.2/9.3/9.3.3, iOS 9.4 and iOS 10 without jail break.
iFile App alternatives also available on our blog those are like vShare on iOS 10/9.3.2 or iOS 9+ iPad/iPhone. vShare Pro version also available over market for iOS 10 iPhone/iPad but i prefer iFile than those apps. iFile gives real comfort for me than vShare pro on my iOS device. Scroll down to explore more about iFile on iOS(iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak.
Steps to Install iFile on iOS 10, 9.4 or iOS 9.3.2, 9.3.1 or iOS 9.3/9.2.1 or iOS 9.2/9.1/9+ iPad/iPhone
These steps are surely working on all iOS devices so guys follow these installation steps without any doubt. iFile App Apk Download on iOS(iPhone/iPad & iPod Touch) and install unlimited third party apps without spending any money.
- First step is to open browser through our iPhone or iPad and type in the following address : ‘http://www.pgyer.com/ATAy’.
- This URL mentioned in the first step will take us directly to the download link of iFile and we need to tap on install app and within some seconds a pop up window will appear stating to us that the app will be installed in our device. Tap on install.
Minor Change in Settings Required For Successful Installation of iFile (iPhone/iPad)
Change your device setting before doing actual steps to install it.
- Since our devices aren’t jail broken so there is a minor twist in completing the installation of the app.
- We need to set back the date to one month prior date. For example if the current date is 10/06/2015. We need to set it back to 10/05/2015.
- Readers might be getting worried as to why this needs to be done. But no need to worry it is just a one time step and only needs to be done till the app has installed. After successful installation date can be reverted back to the current date.
So guys and girls that’s all for downloading and installing iFile (iPhone/iPad) for iOS 9.1/9, iOS 9.2/9.2.1, iOS 9.3.2/9.3/9.3.3, iOS 9.4 and iOS 10 without jail break. Now get set and go ahead with the usage of iFile.
For those who want to read more go through the following links:-
- Install: iNoCydia for iOS 10/9+ & get Cydia Tweaks and Apps Without Jail Break.
- Download HiPStore for iOS 10/9.4 iPhone/iPad Without JailBreak.
Successfully installed this iFile on iOS 10, 9.4 or iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.2 or iOS 9.3.1/9.3 or iOS 9.2.1/9.2 or iOS 9.1/9 iPad/iPhone Devices that too without jailbreak. have queries ? oh drop in comments buddies.