Download AutoMagisk For Rooted Android Devices | Leave The Worry Of Toggling Root On/Off in Pokemon Go: We all are thrilled to play Pokemon Go on our Android devices. There are basically two set of users; rooted and without root.
Those who are playing Pokemon Go on a rooted Android device must be aware that after the latest 0.37 update to Pokemon Go it is impossible to play it on a rooted device. Well! No need to worry as there is an app called ‘AutoMagisk’ which does the job for you of Toggle Root automatically. Read more to know how to download and install AutoMagisk For Rooted Android Devices.
Install AutoMagisk (Rooted Android) | Steps For Installing Magisk Apk App Pokemon Go
For downloading AutoMagisk readers first need to have Magisk installed on their rooted Android Device. No need to worry as this post will talk about that also. Those have already installed Magisk must be knowing that we have to manually toggle root on/off every time we open the required app; but AutoMagisk does this job automatically for you thus making the process less cumbersome and more comfortable.
Before going for the steps it is highly recommended to back your files and data. Magisk requires CWM or TWRP recovery pre-installed in your rooted android device(HTC, Micro Max, Sony, Samsung, Lenovo, One Plus, Asus, LG and lot more devices].
Pre-requisite For Installing AutoMagisk:
- For the installation process of Magisk download the files from the below mentioned links:
- First you are required to reboot your device in TWRP or CWM Recovery Mode and thereafter factory reset the device.
- Then click on Magisk Zip File and a pop-up window will come up. Click on ‘Add More ZIPS’
- Now it is required to install Magisk SuperSU ZIP. For that follow the above mentioned steps again.
- Thereafter just swipe for flashing the files and restart the device.
- Now sign into the device and install Magisk Manager using ES File Explorer.
- That’s it Magisk Manager App is installed on your rooted Android Device.
By above procedure we are facing few errors like Automatically Rooting turn off and turn on while opening Pokemon Go Game. So here is an further update of Automagisk 1.0 Apk to bypass Rooting in Android to play Pokemon Go.
Steps For Installing AutoMagisk| No Need To Toggle Root On/Off In Pokemon Go Bypass Rooting
Now that you’ve installed Magisk you are ready to install Auto Magisk. Follow the below mentioned steps to download and install AutoMagisk For Rooted Android Devices( (Rooted Android Version 5.0 or 5.0+) ).
- Readers can download AutoMagisk from any of the below mentioned links:
- Just install the downloaded Apk file.
- After the installation process has finished just enable the accessibility service for it and allow it to obtain root access through the prompts that pop up.
- You’ll notice that in the list of apps Pokemon Go will be automatically checked for toggling root on/off automatically as AutoMagisk detects them on your device.
- Thereafter whenever you will launch Pokemon Go a notification will pop-up that root has been disabled. You can also make this notification not to appear in the settings of AutoMagisk.
So that’s it folks you’ve successfully downloaded and installed AutoMagisk For Rooted Android Devices.
Also go through the following posts:
- Play Pokemon Go Fake Location/Fake GPS & Go Anywhere Without Moving/Walking.
- Pokemon Go Account Soft Banned because of Cheating? Un Ban Account.
Feel free to shoot your comments below if you face any issues or problems with the entire procedure. I will be happy to help you.